Miller Valentine Construction is committed to offering generous benefits for you and your family’s overall wellbeing at any stage of life
Physical Wellbeing Benefits
Medical insurance is just the beginning when it comes to your physical wellbeing. We offer multiple benefits and resources to promote a healthier, happier you.
- 6 medical plans which include a No-Cost Premium Plan. You choose!
- 3 Vision Plans and 2 Dental Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Accident Protection
- Critical Illness
- Hospital Indemnity
- Employer Paid Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off – Vacation, Sick Time, Floating Holiday, Holidays, Veterans Day for our Vets, Bereavement, Military Leave, Jury Duty, Time off to Vote
Emotional Wellbeing Benefits
We also offer programs and services to help work through daily stressors, adapt to change and support your overall emotional wellbeing.
- Comprehensive Wellbeing Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexibility with work schedule which includes our Work Your Way Program
- Insurance plans includes counseling services
Wherever you are in your financial journey, we offer education, communications and solutions to assist you now and for your future to be retirement-ready.
- 401(k) Employer Match
- Referral Bonus – Up to $1,000. Our associates are our best recruiting source!
- Compensation – We offer competitive wages based on industry, geographic benchmarks and experience. Each associate is offered a bonus opportunity as well to increase earning potential.
In addition to developing a compensation structure that rewards the individuals who help us grow, we provide opportunities for career-long success.
- Work Your Way Program – Our associates and their managers collaborate to create work arrangements that best meet the needs of the business and the associate.
- Training/Tuition Reimbursement – ready to learn more? We’ll help you!
- Individualized Career Path
- Explore Growth Opportunities