Climate Controlled Self Storage – Tallahassee, FL
Construction is complete on a new climate controlled self storage facility on W. Tennessee Street in Tallahassee, Florida. The three-story 118,500 SF building offers climate controlled storage units. This new facility fills a severe shortage of climate controlled self storage facilities in the area.
BUILDING FEATURES INCLUDE:
- 902 units, ranging in size from 5’x5’ to 10’x30’ including some 5’x5’ stacked lockers
- Fully climate controlled and weatherproof units
- Diamond plate corner guards and kick plates for hallway protection
- Architectural metal panels and textured paint exterior
- Two elevators with heightened cabs for tenant convenience
- Energy-efficient LED lighting
- Complete fire sprinkler system
- Security system including cameras and alarm system
The design of this facility takes advantage of an incline on the site to offer ground-level access on both the first and second floors.