After initially acquiring Bramkamp Printing Company in 2013, Graphic Village experienced rapid growth. Within six years, the company increased its workforce fivefold and gained a number of new capabilities. While it offered comprehensive print, marketing, and fulfillment services under one figurative roof, the company’s operations were stretched between three facilities across greater Cincinnati. Graphic Village collaborated with Miller-Valentine’s Design/Build team to formalize the perfect solution to renovate a 153,700 SF facility in six months.
Project features include:
- Combined three different businesses into one fully renovated facility
- Manufacturing area of 156,612 SF
- Office area of 21,694 SF
- Complete interior demolition and build-out
- Exterior improvements to include new windows, new exterior façade, remove and replace asphalt paving, remove and replace landscaping
- New Offices, Conference Rooms, Breakrooms, Collaboration Area, Restrooms, Lounge, File Rooms, Sales areas, and Customer Service
Click here for more information about Graphic Village.