Miller-Valentine Commercial Construction renovated a 183,000 SF office and manufacturing facility for Interstate Container, a containerboard manufacturing plant that makes specialty boxes used to ship food products. The scope of work included a 7,200 SF office renovation, parking improvements, and 175,800 SF of manufacturing improvements in preparation to receive state-of-the-art corrugating and coating manufacturing equipment and systems.
- New energy efficient windows and doors
- Replacement of canopy panels, soffits, and column covers
- Office improvements, including new offices, support areas, and break room
- IT/communication and data infrastructure
- AV and lighting improvements in meeting and conference rooms
- Installation of wet and dry fire protection systems
- 3,000 AMP MCC and manufacturing equipment electrical distribution system
- Boiler and steam delivery system
- Starch and tallow storage and delivery systems
- Manufacturing equipment foundations, trench drains, and slab-on-grade
- Building frame modifications to accommodate manufacturing equipment installation
Work With Us
Let’s build our legacy, together
Whether you’re looking for a collaborative partner on your next construction project or a rewarding career opportunity, we are here to support and guide you toward future success.