Miller-Valentine Commercial Construction provided total real estate solutions for Kinetic Vision’s new headquarters building, including site selection, incentive negotiations, design, and construction.
Building features include:
- Unique architectural design
- Architectural metal panel exterior
- Cost effective structural brick construction
- Stained concrete floors used throughout open office
- 2,000 SF high bay lab space with drive in door
Recently Miller-Valentine completed an 8,200 SF design-build expansion project for Kinetic Vision, which connects to their first office building with an open air connector, providing Kinetic Vision with a total of 18,000 SF of office space. The unique building design, created by Reztark Design Studio, allows Kinetic Vision to create a strong brand identity for their business which has generated great feedback from their customers.