A 704,000 SF manufacturing and warehouse facility has recently been completed for Pratt Industries in Wapakoneta, OH. The project consisted of a concrete tilt-up structure for the manufacturing and converting of corrugated paper sheets and products.
Miller-Valentine was called in to provide design and construction services based on an ongoing partnership that has resulted in the completion of a variety of projects totaling over 3.4 million square feet since 2014.
Building features include:
- 24,500 SF of office area, including lab and research areas
- Approximately 17,500 SF of mezzanine
- 56 docks
- 15 drive-in locations
- Rail dock with a canopy structure
- Rail spur connected to the mainline track
- 70,000 SF rolled paper storage warehouse connected to Pratt’s existing paper mill