Rumpke Corporate Headquarters
Rumpke selected Miller-Valentine Group to be the construction manager for their new 74,400 SF office headquarters, located in Colerain Township. More than 200 Rumpke employees, located in buildings throughout Colerain Township moved into the new space.
Building features include:
- Class A office space
- Exterior patio with grill and pergola for gatherings
- Partial basement
- Substantial amount of façade brick and glass
- High-end finishes including stone, tile, ceiling clouds and all glass walls
- Interior recycling chute
- Use of chilled beams for HVAC system
- High-end electrical and technology including real-time interfaced room scheduling
The professionalism and dedication of the MV team throughout the project remained always at the highest level. This was our most important building project to-date and you’ve made us feel that it was your most important building as well. It’s been a pleasure having a real partner rather than simply a contractor.
James E. Thaxton, General Counsel
Rumpke Consolidated Companies, Inc.