Total Quality Logistics
Miller-Valentine Construction was pleased to partner with Cushman & Wakefield, BHDP Architecture, Schaefer, The Kleingers Group, and CMTA, Inc. to expand Total Quality Logistics headquarters building in Clermont county. The 120,000 SF building connects to the existing 100,000 SF office, with room for more than 2,000 employees.
Building Features Include:
- Fitness center including locker rooms, yoga/group fitness, free weights, cardio, and CrossFit areas
- Commercial kitchen and service line providing made to order and grab and go meals
- Two outdoor 3rd-floor terraces with folding glass walls to provide indoor/outdoor event spaces
- Ground-level event patio overlooking 275 with food truck infrastructure
- 3 floors of open office space
- A redesigned statement entry drive
- Openings at each floor marrying the new and existing buildings into one office
- Continuous ribbon windows around the majority of the perimeter
- 20-foot roof overhang at North elevation
- Water source heat pump HVAC system
Work With Us
Let’s build our legacy, together
Whether you’re looking for a collaborative partner on your next construction project or a rewarding career opportunity, we are here to support and guide you toward future success.