At Miller Valentine Construction, our commitment to fostering strong client relationships is paramount. In line with this principle, we proudly accompany our clients on their construction journeys nationwide. Our diverse portfolio of projects currently spans eight states, totaling nearly 3 million square feet of construction.
Our construction crews are hard at work throughout the Midwest and Southeast on a number of exciting projects, a few of which are highlighted below:
- A 400,000-square-foot renovation is underway for long-time partner, Industrial Commercial Properties (ICP) in Dayton, OH.
- We are once again collaborating with Total Quality Logistics (TQL) to expand their footprint. In December, we began work on a three-story, 157,000-square-foot addition on the south side of the company’s headquarters in Cincinnati, OH.
- We are working on our 4th project with Sims-Lohman, a family-owned distributor of cabinetry and fabricator of granite and quartz countertops. The 6,400-square-foot office expansion is also located in Cincinnati, OH.
- In Henderson, KY, we are completing a substantial 748,000-square-foot facility for Pratt Industries, the world’s largest, privately held producer of 100% recycled containerboard.
- For Huhtamaki North America, a prominent global food packaging supplier serving the food service and food packaging industries, we are currently wrapping up an expansion project, adding approximately 250,000 square feet to Huhtamaki’s manufacturing plant in Hammond, IN.
- Recently, in St. Louis, MO, we commenced construction on a 240,000-square-foot facility for Procter & Gamble. Additionally, we are actively involved in approximately 740,000 square feet of space for P&G across three other states.
- We are currently overseeing the construction of three climate-controlled self-storage facilities, with two located in Florida and the other in North Carolina.
As we continue to journey with our clients, our dedication to exceptional construction remains unwavering, and we are excited about the opportunities that lie ahead.